Hebei TianGuan Filter Press Co., Ltd.
Model No.: BM/AY60/900-U
Structure: Belt Type
Filter Material: FRPP
Pressure: Hydraulic Pressure
Type: Diaphragm Filter Press
Product Name: Hydraulic Paper Industry Chamber Membrance Filter Press
Working Pressure: ≤0.7Mpa
Filter Suqare: 180㎡
Filter Capacity: 2700 L
Frame Size: 65×1250×1250 MM
Plates Qty: 69
Cake Thinkness: 30 MM
Machine Size: 7570×1750×1560
Main Power: 4 KW
Packaging: filter press equipment usually packed in 20' container .Size :3180*1200*1300mm . Weight :3046kg .
Productivity: 2700L/ time
Place of Origin: Cangzhou China
Supply Ability: 30
HS Code: 8474100000
TianGuan wastewater dewatering hydraulic Chamber Filter Press is a kind of intermittent pressure filtration machine equipment, applied to various suspension of solid-liquid separation. The separation effect is good, easy to use, suitable for large filtration industry, requires a high degree of automation or centralized control, with filter pressure of 0.6 Mpa. The whole machine is designed with integration of machine, electricity and liquid, can realize automatic pressing, filtering, draining, squeezing, loosening, drawing board, and so on, with a high degree of automation, large production capacity, low liquid content in filter cake, the unit output is high, cover an area of an area small features. Widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, dye, metallurgy, pharmacy, food, paper making, coal washing and Sewage treatment and so on all kinds of solid-liquid separation is required.
Automatic Filter Press is on the basis of the pressure filter, according to user's different requirements for Filter press equipment automation degree, choose to increase automatic plate system, auxiliary varicose arm of discharging slag system, single lever water flushing system, flap hydraulic system, PLC control system and other auxiliary facilities, in order to reduce the workers labor intensity, improve production efficiency.
TianGuan wastewater dewatering hydraulic chamber filter press Technical Data
Model Filter Area(m²) Filter Capacity(L) Plate size(mm) Plates Qty Cake Thickness(mm) X M/A Y 120/1250-U 120 1800 65×1250×1250 46 30 X M/A Y 125/1250-U 125 1875 65×1250×1250 48 30 X M/A Y 150/1250-U 150 2250 65×1250×1250 58 30 X M/A Y 160/1250-U 160 2400 65×1250×1250 62 30 X M/A Y 180/1250-U 180 2700 65×1250×1250 69 30 X M/A Y 200/1250-U 200 3000 65×1250×1250 77 30
TianGuan wastewater dewatering hydraulic chamber filter press Detail Photo
TianGuan wastewater dewatering hydraulic chamber filter press Structure and operating principle
1. Filter press consist of frame ,Filter Plate ,pressing system(manual , mechanical or hydraulic ) and electric control cabinet .
2. Frame consists of base , push plate and girder and supports the pressing device and filter plates .
3. Filter plates are installed on girder between tail plate and push plate , with Filter Cloth sandwiched in them.
In operation , the pressing device(cylinder piston rod or screw ) drives the push plate to press the filter plates and filter cloth between push plate and tail plate . Filter chambers are formed between pressed filter plates and material get in to The filter chambers through the feeding port in tail plate . Solid particles are trapped in filter chambers form into cakes , while liquid is discharged out of the tail Plate . In similar manner ,to drying the press cakes , compressed air can be introduced through the washing port .
4. Plate and frame type filter-Press is the same as Recessed Plate Filter Press in structure ,except the filtering part that consists of one plate , one frame and filter cloth ,with filter chamber between plate and frame.
5. Liquid stream of filter press can be divided into exeternal stream and internal stream . exeternal streamrefers to that the filtrate is discharged directly from outlet port of filter plate; internal stream refers to that the filtrate from various filter plate is collected before being discharged out of the filtrate port .
After sale serivce of Paper Industry Chamber Membrane Filter Press:
1. After-sale Service Team: Six Experienced engineers, the team is expanding
2. Installation: We can arrange engineers to install machines in customer's factorys
3. Maintenance: Reply will be given within 48 hours once customer tell us any malfunction happened, we can also arrange engineers to your factory to maintain machines.
4. Training: We can train in customers' factory& our factory, training in our factory is for free.
5. Warranty: One year since the date og delivery. If there is any wearing part be broken within the warranty and isn't caused by improperly operation, we would offer the new parts for free.