Hebei TianGuan Filter Press Co., Ltd.
Model No.: TG387
Product Name: Hydraulic Plunger Pump For Filter Press
Plate Size: 670x670mm
Filter Area: 30-1000㎡
Cake Thickenss: 30mm
Cake Quantity: 30-90pcs
Usage: Filter Press
Control System: PLC
Packaging: 20GP FCL OR FCL
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 10sets/month
HS Code: 8474100000
Port: TIANJIN PORT,SHANGHAI PORT,QINGDAO PORT
Hydraulic Plunger Pump for Filter Press
Motor is one part of Filter press, standard filter press the power is 1.5kw, 2.2kw, 3kw, 5.5kw and so on, difference feild used the power is difference, difference filter press used the power also not same, plate filter press, Chamber Filter Press, and hydraulic filter press.It depends on the engineer's design.
The filtering press consists of Filter Plate, filter frame, Filter Cloth and squeezing diaphragm. The two sides of the filter plate is coated by cloth. When squeezing diaphragm need to configure, filter plate consists of diaphragm plate and side plate. Chamber press filter as the left chart shown, plate filter as right chart shown.
11. Use of HF oil in the case of reduced operating data There is a special model that can be used to run with HFC oil
Detailed description of pumps
1) Cantilevered, horizontal, centrifugal, one stage, single casing gravel (sand) pump
2) High head, large capacity, high efficiency.
3) Good NPSH performance.
4) Widely application:
They are designed for handling more abrasive with solids slurries in the river dredging, Sand reclamation, Sugar beet , explosive sludge in metal melting, grudging in dredger and course of river and other fields.
5) Long bearing life: The bearing assembly is with large diameter shaft and short overhang.
6) Wear resistant wet parts: The wet parts are made of Ni hard and high chromium abrasion resistance alloys. (more than 26% Chrome alloy).
7) The frame plate for pumps have replaceable wear-resistant metal liners or rubber liners. The impellers are made of wear-resistant metal or rubber.
8) Easy adjustment of impeller: An impeller adjustment mechanism is provided below the bearing housing.
9) Centrifugal seal, mechanical seal and packing seal are available.
10) The shaft seals for type M AH and HH pumps may be adoptable of gland seal or expeller seal
11) The discharge branch can be positioned at interval of 45 degrees by request and oriented to any eight positions to suit installations and applications.