Model No.: BM/AGY-60/900-U
Structure: Belt Type
Filter Material: PE
Pressure: Mechanical Pressure
Type: Chamber Filter Press
Product Name: Mechanical Chemical Industry Chamber Membrance Filter Press
Filter Suqare: 200㎡
Filter Capacity: 3000 L
Frame Size: 65×1250×1250 MM
Plates Qty: 77
Cake Thinkness: 30 MM
Machine Size: 8090×1750×1560 MM
Main Power: 4kw
Working Pressure: ≤0.7Mpa
Packaging: filter press equipment usually packed in 20' container .Size :3180*1200*1300mm . Weight :3046kg .
Productivity: 40m2/ time
Place of Origin: Cangzhou China
Supply Ability: 30
HS Code: 8474100000
PLC Control Automatic Desliming Recessed Filter Press
Our factory produce all kinds of filter press, which used different feild, we can produce filter press according to your request.
PLC Control Automatic Desliming Recessed Filter Press Technical Data
|Model||Filter Area(m²)||Filter Capacity(L)||Plate size(mm)||Plates Qty||Cake Thickness(mm)|
|X M/A Y 120/1250-U||120||1800||65×1250×1250||46||30|
|X M/A Y 125/1250-U||125||1875||65×1250×1250||48||30|
|X M/A Y 150/1250-U||150||2250||65×1250×1250||58||30|
|X M/A Y 160/1250-U||160||2400||65×1250×1250||62||30|
|X M/A Y 180/1250-U||180||2700||65×1250×1250||69||30|
|X M/A Y 200/1250-U||200||3000||65×1250×1250||77||30|
PLC Control Automatic Desliming Recessed Filter Press Detail Photo
PLC Control Automatic Desliming Recessed Filter Press principle
1. Filter press consist of frame ,Filter Plate ,pressing system(manual , mechanical or hydraulic ) and electric control cabinet .
2. Frame consists of base , push plate and girder and supports the pressing device and filter plates .
3. Filter plates are installed on girder between tail plate and push plate , with Filter Cloth sandwiched in them.
4. Plate and frame type filter-Press is the same as Recessed Plate Filter Press in structure ,except the filtering part that consists of one plate , one frame and filter cloth ,with filter chamber between plate and frame.
5. Liquid stream of filter press can be divided into exeternal stream and internal stream . exeternal streamrefers to that the filtrate is discharged directly from outlet port of filter plate; internal stream refers to that the filtrate from various filter plate is collected before being discharged out of the filtrate port .