Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-04-15 Origin:Site
There are many different models of plate and frame filter presses, each of which has its own strengths. When choosing a plate and frame filter press, be sure to choose according to your own needs. What aspects need to be considered when selecting a model?
(1) The material of the frame.
(2) Filter cloth oscillating device to make the filter cake fall off easily.
(3) Material of filter plate and filter cloth. Corrosion resistance is required, and the filter cloth must have a certain tensile strength.
(4) Requirements for solid content of mud cake. Compared with other types of dewatering machines, the general plate and frame filter press has the highest solid content of mud cake, up to 35%. If considering the factors of reducing sludge stacking, the plate and frame filter press should be the first choice.
(5) How to move the filter plate. It is required that the filter plate of the plate and frame filter press can be completed automatically or semi-automatically by a hydraulic-pneumatic device to reduce the labor intensity of the operator.
The plate and frame filter press is an expensive machine. Therefore, when you choose, you want to choose high quality, so that you can use it longer. I believe that through the above introduction, everyone will choose plate and frame filter When filtering the machine, you will have your own reference point. Understanding more of this knowledge can help you choose the most suitable one.
As a user of a plate and frame filter press, are you worried about the common failures in the use process that you do not know how to solve? Here, I edited the common faults and solutions in the use of plate and frame filter presses for your reference.
1. How to deal with the phenomenon of spraying between the filter plates when the plate and frame filter press is filtering?
1. It may be that the feed pressure is too high to cause spraying. Many users do not install a pressure gauge on the feed line, which results in the feed pressure being out of control and eventually causing spraying. 2. The pressing force of the filter plate is not enough. After the feed pressure increases, the force between the filter plates will spread the filter plate and cause spraying. 3. There are filter cakes and other debris attached to the sealing surface of the filter plate. After the filter plate is compressed, there are always large gaps, so the sealing surface should be cleaned after the filter cake is removed. 4. The sealing surface of the filter plate already has a through groove or the filter plate itself is damaged.