Views:0 Author:Belle Song Publish Time: 2020-04-07 Origin:China
1. Water will corrode the oil pump, so it is forbidden to use the oil pump to evacuate water-containing substances.
2. For substances containing a large amount of solvent, first remove most of the solvent in the oven, and then use an oil pump to evacuate.
3. Use the vacuum pump in the correct order to prevent back suction.
4. After using the vacuum oven, be sure to do the cleaning work and wipe the glass window of the vacuum oven.
5. Wipe the surface anti-rust oil.
6. Remove the anti-rust oil in the inner cavity of the governor and the fuel injection pump, and add the specified brand of lubricating oil.