Views:0 Author:Belle Song Publish Time: 2020-04-07 Origin:China
1. The starting device of the motor. Wipe the external dust and you enough in time. Wipe the contacts to check whether there are burn marks on the wiring parts and whether the grounding wire is good.
2. Check and wipe the motor terminals. Check whether the wiring screws of the junction box are loose or burned.
3. Check the screws of each fixed part. Including anchor screws, end cover screws, bearing cover screws, etc. Tighten loose nuts.
4. Check the insulation. The insulating capacity of the insulating material varies with the degree of drying, so it is very important to check the drying of the motor windings.
5. Wipe the motor. Remove the dust and sludge from the outside of the motor base in time. If the environment is dusty, it is best to clean it once a day.
6. Check the transmission. Check the belt pulley or coupling for courage, damage, and whether the installation is firm; the belt and its coupling buckle are intact.
7. Maintenance of the carbon brush of the motor. During the operation of the motor, the wear of the carbon brush is a very important factor that leads to the scrapping of the motor. Therefore, it is necessary to pay attention to the maintenance of the carbon brush of the motor, that is, to replace the new carbon brush regularly during use In this way, it can be smoother in the process of use.
8. Inspection and maintenance of bearings. The bearings should be cleaned after a period of use, and the grease or lubricant needs to be replaced. Half of the work should be cleaned once every 3-6 months and the grease should be changed again. When the oil temperature is high, or the motor with poor environmental conditions and a lot of dust should be cleaned and changed frequently.