Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-04-13 Origin:Site
1. As a mature dewatering equipment, the chamber filter press is widely used in the field of environmental protection and has become an important equipment for sewage sludge treatment.
2. Mechanical dewatering equipment used to be belt filter presses, plate and frame filter presses and decanter centrifuges. Currently, box filter presses, vertical hydraulic filter presses, diaphragm machines and high-pressure plate and frame machines are commonly used.
3. The mechanical dewatering of sludge is mainly to remove the capillary water between the sludge particles. The moisture content of the sludge after ordinary mechanical dewatering is usually 65% -80%, which is in the form of a mud cake.
4. When sludge is used for landfilling, sludge dewatering can greatly reduce sludge accumulation sites and save costs incurred during transportation; when composting sludge, sludge dewatering can ensure smooth composting; Sludge incineration, centralized treatment, and high sludge dewatering rate can greatly reduce heat energy consumption and reduce the cost of hazardous materials disposal.
5. However, the composition of sludge is complex, the relative density is small, the particles are fine, and it is often in a colloidal state, which determines its characteristics that it is not easy to dehydrate, so far. Except for the ultra-high pressure vertical hydraulic filter press, the rest of the filter presses increase the drying process to reduce the residual oil (liquid) rate.